Privacy and Security Statement
JSC ProCredit Bank, Georgia is committed to maintain your trust and reliance by employing number of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, as we recognize that your confidence significantly depends on how well we keep your personal data entrusted to us. Our Information Security Policy, which complies with both local and international regulations, is proactive and ensures your personal information to be secure, confidential and protected from unauthorized access/alteration, misuse, loss or destruction. The following paragraphs describe the internet-specific privacy and security practices governing our internet banking website and its users:
Certificate: For ensuring a safe session, our internet banking website requires the use of secure browsers. So, whenever you try to access our Internet Banking system, the latter automatically identifies itself with the help of a certificate. You can verify that your session is secure by examining the URL address line, which should indicate “https:” instead of “http:” or the security symbol (e.g. closed padlock or key), positioned on the status bar of your browser. Vital to note, that the certificate guarantees that you are actually connected with online.procreditbank.ge.
SSL: In order to assure confidentiality and integrity of data that flows between your browser and our internet banking server, we use an encryption technique based on the Secure Socket Layer protocol (SSL). SSL certificate is a unique bit of code, which contains our identification information and enforces an encrypted connection. With the purpose of ensuring both you and us with maximum security, we use SSL asymmetric encryption method (RSA) with 1024 bit code in order to transmit the 128 bit code carrying customer and transaction data. All this said it is obvious that SSL plays an indispensable role in ensuring your security whilst doing business online. Worth noting, that our SSL certificate is issued by an independent trust center.
User Name and Password: We allow access to our Internet Banking service only after properly authenticating you by means of User Name and Password. User Name is your identifier, which assists us in granting your access to your account(s) and other product relationships that you have with us. It must be six to 12 characters long with the first being a big Latin letter. Minimum eight characters long password is another proof of authority you establish and provide us every time you attempt to access our internet banking system. After incorrectly entering the password three times in succession, access to corresponding internet banking account will be automatically blocked for the next one hour. This prevents your password from being guessed by trying various combinations. Remember, both your Password and User Name are for your private use and should not be shared with anyone!
Digipass/TAN: Execution of a money transfer through our internet banking system is only viable with the help of a six digit long transaction number (TAN), generated by a special device - Digipass. It is absolutely essential to authorize every single one of transfer transactions with a unique TAN valid only within 30 seconds after its generation. Please note, that unless having access to a relevant internet banking account, TAN is a meaningless and useless sequence of numbers. Existence of Digipass equipment and TAN requirement is a further security measure that prevents the possibility of someone else than you transacting a money transfer.
For more detailed information regarding three aforementioned security parameters (Use Name, Password, Digipass/TAN) please review the internet banking Client Guide.
Session Control: Session control is yet another safeguard intended to minimize a risk of unauthorized access to an internet banking account. Timeout feature automatically logs you out whenever your account is inactive for an extended period of time. Re-establishing your online session is possible immediately by standard authentication procedure (by entering user name & password in relevant fields). Conflicts between several simultaneous sessions are also excluded as the number of sessions run from different workstations at a time is limited to one.
Firewall: Needless to say, that our sites use firewalls for protecting your information on our systems.
Cookies: With security purposes, we do not keep any personal information in cookies (bits of information stored in your computer system after visiting a website), nor do we use them to track your internet behavior after you leave our site, except the ones that assist us in identifying your language preferences for making your consequent visits easier.
Employees: As a matter of fact, we believe that keeping your information secure is each and every employee’s responsibility. Hence, we conduct annual trainings for all employees on proper handling of personal information. Employee access to customer information is restricted based on business needs. Furthermore, our employees are required to honor the Bank’s Code of Conduct that comprises the requirement for treating the confidential information.
We may disclose your information to our affiliates, regulatory authorities, enforcement officials and other entities as permitted by law.
JSC ProCredit Bank, Georgia neither endorses nor is responsible for security, privacy, content or availability of external sites accessible through the links provided on our site.
Recommendations: While we continue to provide a high standard of safeguarding on our systems, it’s extremely crucial that you as the end-user also take security measures. In order to assist our website visitors to work online in a more secure manner, we recommend the following:
· Access our website by typing the Bank’s internet address (www.procreditbank.ge) directly in the web browser. Our Internet Banking system should be accessed either by directly stating the address: https://online.procreditbank.ge in URL address line or by following the link provided on our website. We urge you to refrain from using access paths other than mentioned above.
· Be on alert for unsolicited emails. Do not download or open attachments unless you have obtained them from a trustworthy source. Caution: Be especially vigilant to emails asking for your personal data. JSC ProCredit Bank, Georgia will never ask you for providing confidential information via email communication.
· Do not share your access information with anyone! None of our employees will ask you for your password. Do not store your password either by writing it down or on your computer. We recommend you to change password on a regular basis. If you have any doubt that your access information has been compromised please change your password immediately and/or contact us by using the below given information.
· Always exit your internet banking session by logging out (click on a “Log Out” button positioned on the upper right-hand side of your browser).
· Install anti-virus and other internet security software on your computer and have it check all files regularly for viruses and other malware.
· Regularly update the operating system of your computer as well as web browser software for protecting your computer against vulnerabilities.
In case if you have received a suspicious message related to JSC ProCredit Bank, Georgia, discovered a potentially phony website of our Bank or have any questions/comments about this Privacy & Security Statement, please contact us by:
Sending an email to email@example.com
Calling us at (995 32) 20 22 22